(Adapted from a recipe in the seriously gorgeous The Forest Feast cookbook, by Erin Gleeson.)
- a sheet of frozen puff pastry, lightly defrosted
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup of cream
- a small bunch of garden veggies (I included a small onion, 6 small peppers, 2 small zucchinis, 4 mini eggplants, 1 jalapeno, and a handful of mini tomatoes cut in pieces.)
1. Rough chop and saute the garden veggies in some olive oil for about 10-minutes. (Exclude the tomatoes from this step.)
2. Place puff pastry sheet into greased 8x8 baking dish.
3. Evenly spread sauteed veggies over the puff pastry.
4. Mix eggs and cream, then pour gently over the sauteed veggies.
5. Slice tomatoes (if including) and arrange them over eggs/veggies.
6. Pop into a 375-degree oven for about 30 minutes.